Leadership advantage program has been conducted on 19th September 2018 at NSM, NCERC. The Chief Guest of the program Mr. Pavithran.C ,Deputy Manager (HR), Saint Gobain, inaugurated the function. Our respected CEO and Secretary Dr. P. Krishnakumar delivered the presidential address. The Director of the institution Dr. Sheela Shrivastava delivered the welcome address and Dr. T. Ambika Devi Amma proposed the felicitation.
The students of MBA Trimester 1 got an incredible platform to develop their leadership skill through this program. Our students whole heartedly coordinated the program and it was a great success. Students attended a 3 hour long session on leadership enhancement addressed by our Chief Guest Mr. Pavithran. C. The objective of the program was to make the participant define his or her individual purpose as a leader.
The major areas of discussion were:
- Leaders with a deep sense of self-awareness.
- An in-depth journey to personal mastery as a leader.
- Qualities of an emerging leader.
Proposed outcomes of the program:
- The MBA Trimester-1 students are now able to identify their unique strengths and the underlying beliefs and motivations that serve them, as well as those that limit their effectiveness.
- Through completion of the program, participants developed a clear understanding of their purpose and vision as a leader.
- They are now able to create the changes they want by understanding how to choose new actions and how to effectively utilize feedback from the environment.